Hotels in Philadelphia, USA
- Find your ideal accommodation in Philadelphia with trivago
- Compare prices and view photos, reviews and hotel info
- Book at the ideal price!
THE CITY OF BROTHERLY LOVE
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania which is also referred to the City of Brotherly Love is a metropolitan hub with rich history and deep culture. Its home to America’s first hospital, zoo and university, but is very popular due to it being rumored to have the world’s best cheesesteaks. It’s a great city for a quick weekend escape filled with a bunch of fun activities, a variety of hotels and places to go. There are so many wonderful things nestled throughout the nooks and crannies in this jewel of a city. Philadelphia is so hip and trendy that there’s even a cream cheese named after it! Downtown Philadelphia is a very cool area and notorious social and gathering point where many folks network and unwind.
IN WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED
Sure Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is where the world famous fictional television character “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" was born and raised making it a much cooler city, but that’s not the only colorful presence that Philly is known for. The city is home to over 2,000 murals making it “mural capital of the U.S." along with several art galleries and showings. It’s a beautiful place to enjoy life and have a great time exploring the streets and wonderful atmosphere that will engulf you.
Philadelphia, PA is filled with fun events to partake in so it’s fun to try something new and exciting and step a few feet out of your comfort zone. Every month is filled with different activities and things to check out, like in June there are the Tall Ships where you can see the world’s largest rubber duck along with breathtaking ships and have a great time. Philly during the summertime also hosts ice cream festivals, folklore festivals and a bunch of concerts. Of course Philly has amazing events in the winter too like outdoor ice skating, holiday festivals and Christmas ugly sweater parties. It tends to get very cold during the winters in Philly so if you plan on traveling during those times make sure you bundle up or run the risk of turning into a popsicle. In addition to the monthly events there are also daily things such as tours, art museums and cultural sites to visit if you’re looking for adventure. There’s nothing cooler than touring and riding around the City of Brotherly Love than on a segway.
If you’re visiting with kids they will not be excluded from the Philly amusement. Located in the central district of Philadelphia is the Please Touch Museum that focuses on learning and development through touch and play. This spot is a favorite amongst kids because they are finally allowed to touch and explore everything in sight without getting in trouble. There’s also the zoo, which is the first zoo in the U.S., and the Adventure Aquarium that kids will love. Usually adults sometimes have just as much funs as the kids and they end up channeling their inner child.
POOLS, PETS AND PLAY
Your visit to Philadelphia won’t be too enjoyable if you have to pay a ton of money for hotels right? Never fear, because there are plenty of cheap hotel deals here. Some are pet friendly, some are 5 star with pools and others are super romantic for that special getaway. The Independent Hotel is a nice and quaint spot with hardwood floors, high ceilings and free WIFI. It has a great location and its boutique ambiance makes it the perfect romantic nook with plenty of intimacy. If you want to stay in downtown Philadelphia in the center of the action then the Double Tree is your cup of tea. It’s equipped with a fabulous indoor pool and a kitchenette. Kitchenettes can be a crucial part in your vacation planning because you’ll be able to cook or reheat your own food and not have to spend too much on meals. For those of you traveling with your four legged furry companions, Philadelphia has a few stylish hotels for you to choose from. Pets deserve to be fabulous and treated like royalty too. Hotel Monaco is super trendy with amazing décor that you and your pets will simply love. Besides being a pet friendly hotel, they offer a complimentary wine hour and are located in a great area. When selecting your hotel, make sure that you are in a prime location making it easier for you to commute to points of interest without having to spend loads of money on taxis.
The most important key tip to remember while vacationing in Philadelphia is to travel safely and to not wander into unfamiliar territory. Make sure that you have an accurate address to your destinations and ask your hotel concierge the easiest and safest way there. If you’re renting a car it’s important to have an updated GPS to unsure that you get to your destinations safely and securely. Now that you have the general idea of Philadelphia along with the happening things to do and the cheap hotels to stay in, you should be all set to have an amazing time. Philly is very special because it’s an adored city and trendsetter for innovation and inspiration and you will have the best time vacationing and creating a lifetime of lovely memories.
Philadelphia is one of the most popular destinations among travelers.
Price rangefrom €36to €816
- Hotel Hotel Philadelphia Marriott Downtowndeals from €129
- Hotel Radisson Hotel Philadelphiadeals from €115
- Hotel DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Center Citydeals from €106
- Hotel Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia Airportdeals from €88
- Hotel Contemporary Museum District Suites By Sonderdeals from €5
More Top Hotels
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown
- Best Western Plus Philadelphia Convention Center
- Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia - Penns Landing
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia-Center City-Convention Ctr
- Urhomeinphilly- 1955 Rittenhouse
- Cambria & Suites Philadelphia Downtown Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia
- Warwick Hotel Rittemhouse Square
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Trade Winds Bed and Breakfast
- Days Inn Philadelphia Roosevelt Boulevard
- Sonder Old City
- Extended Stay America Suites - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd.
- The Notary Hotel Autograph Collection
- Apple Hostels Philadelphia
- Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Philadelphia Downtown/Center City
- Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing
- Aloft Philadelphia Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown
- Microtel Inn&Suites By Wyndham Philadelphia Airport Ridley
- Le Meridien Philadelphia
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport
- Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Northeast
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hotel Penn's View
- Morris House Hotel
- Hotels in New York 17193 Hotels deals from €35
- Hotels in Limerick 13 Hotels deals from €98
- Hotels in York 186 Hotels deals from €39
- Hotels in Dublin 7128 Hotels deals from €11
- Hotels in Boston 5043 Hotels deals from €82
- Hotels in Washington D.C. 4993 Hotels deals from €24
More Top Destinations
- King of Prussia
- Atlantic City
- Plymouth Meeting
- New Castle
- New York
- Las Vegas
- West Chester
- New Jersey
- Jersey City