Hotels in Niagara Falls, USA
- Find your ideal accommodation in Niagara Falls with trivago
- Compare prices and view photos, reviews and hotel info
- Book at the ideal price!
Niagara Falls, NY: Nature’s Beauty Viewed from the Other Side
While some might consider it to be less glamourous than its Canadian counterpart, discerning travellers know that Niagara Falls, New York still has plenty to offer. From scenic parks and beautiful vistas to lively entertainment and extensive shopping, it’s all too easy to jam-pack your schedule whilst in the city. Of course, there’s also the small matter of those magnificent waterfalls.
Niagara Falls State Park
The first designated state park in the United States, Niagara Falls State Park is undeniably the focal point of tourism in the city. Millions of visitors make their way here each year, all looking to gaze upon the world-renowned Niagara Falls waterfalls.
Although it’s generally considered that the Falls are best viewed from the Canadian side, visitors on the American side have a major advantage: The Cave of the Winds. Located on Goat Island, the Cave of the Winds – which is not actually a cave, although it used to be – is a wooden platform that allows you to stand right in the splash zone of the Bridal Veil Falls.
Many Falls visitors also enjoy a trip on the Maid of the Mist, a tour boat that again takes you right into the splash zone. The boat is caught at Prospect Peak and passengers are treated to a free cagoule to ward off some of the spray. Meanwhile, standing 82 metres high, the observation tower at Prospect Peak offers the chance to see the Falls in all their glory.
Water, Wax and Wagering
Although the city’s tourism revolves around its awe-inspiring waterfalls, there’s still plenty to see and do away from the Niagara River. One of the more popular attractions in Niagara Falls, NY is the Aquarium of Niagara. Home to sharks, seals, turtles, penguins and a whole host of other marine life, it’s easy to while away an afternoon (or a full day!) here. If you’re lucky, you can even arrange to play with a seal while you’re here.
Situated in downtown Niagara Falls, the Niagara Wax Museum of History is a popular choice with families. Combining entertainment and history, expect to see Abraham Lincoln getting his hair cut, old-timer firefighters playing checkers and daredevils planning their trip over the Falls as you stroll around the exhibit.
When it comes to adult getaways, Seneca Niagara Resort and Casino is the place to be seen. The casino is said to feature no fewer than 4,000 slot machines, as well as nearly 100 gaming tables, perfect if you like a little flutter or if you’re serious about your gaming. Additionally, the resort also features restaurants, shops, an event centre, and the largest hotel in Niagara Falls.
Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls
Four miles east of downtown, the Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls prove wildly popular with locals and visitors alike. Just seconds from I-190 and all of the city’s major roads, the retail park is home to an abundance of outlet stores, including some major players in the industry. The likes of Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th, Burberry, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger can all be found here, with bargains galore awaiting.
If splashing the cash makes you a little hungry, fear not – a wide array of chain restaurants can be found scattered around the outlet stores. You can enjoy just about any type of cuisine you think of, from Mexican and Italian to good ol’ American dishes.
Hotels in Niagara Falls, NY
Travellers looking to spend a night, a weekend or a week in Niagara Falls, NY will find no shortage of hotels and other accommodation options in the city. An array of hotels can be found close to Niagara Falls State Park, in the heart of downtown. Prices here tend to be on the higher side, although weekend deals, discount coupons and other special offers are fairly easy to find. Several of the hotels even boast views of the Falls.
Budget-savvy travellers will find less expensive, although not all that cheap, options located along the likes of Niagara Falls Boulevard and Ferry Avenue, a little further from the city centre. Further options can then be found close to the Fashion Outlets, Niagara Falls International Airport and the Interstate.
Crossing the Border
Of course, a trip to Niagara Falls, NY doesn’t limit you to staying on the American side of the Falls. Those travellers looking to spend an afternoon or full day in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada need only cross the Rainbow Bridge.
You can drive, cycle or walk across Rainbow Bridge, although you might encounter a long wait if you plan on driving. Be aware: international border checks are in operation, so you’ll need a passport or other valid I.D., and you should check your eligibility to cross the border before travelling. You can also expect to pay a toll for your journey there and back.
Once across the bridge, you’ll have access to magnificent views of the Niagara Falls, as well as the Clifton Hill tourist district, Niagara’s Wine Country, and a host of other tourist attractions.
Price rangefrom €39to €415
- Hotel Sheraton Niagara Fallsdeals from €79
- Hotel Hotel Seneca Niagara Resort & Casinodeals from €67
- Hotel Hampton Inn Niagara Falls, USAdeals from €77
- Hotel Quality Inn Niagara Falls New Yorkdeals from €39
- Hotel Super 8 by Wyndham -Niagara Fallsdeals from €42
More Top Hotels
- Quality Hotel & Suites at the Falls
- Econo Lodge at the Falls North
- Best Western Summit Inn
- Wyndham Garden At Niagara Falls
- Red Roof Inn Niagara Falls
- Howard Johnson Closest to the Falls and Casino
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Days Inn Niagara Falls Buffalo
- Passport Inn Niagara Falls
- Swiss Cottage Inn
- Falls Motel
- AArya Hotel By Niagara Fashion Outlets
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls
- Wingate By Wyndham Niagara Falls
- Stay Inn And Suites
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Niagara Falls
- Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Niagara Falls
- Courtyard By Marriott Niagara Falls Usa
- Comfort Inn & Suites Niagara Falls
- Hyatt Place Niagara Falls
- Walking Distance to the Falls, Casino, and Canada
- Hotels in Niagara Falls 1591 Hotels deals from €23
- Hotels in New York 17989 Hotels deals from €35
- Hotels in Toronto 12202 Hotels deals from €18
- Hotels in Niagara-on-the-Lake 717 Hotels deals from €54
- Hotels in Buffalo 567 Hotels deals from €41
- Hotels in Dublin 7165 Hotels deals from €11
More Top Destinations
- Washington D.C.
- Las Vegas
- St. Catharines
- New York
- San Francisco
- Limerick City
- Puerto del Carmen
- Sligo Town
- New York Metropolitan Area