Hotels in New York, USA
- Find your ideal accommodation in New York with trivago
- Compare prices and view photos, reviews and hotel info
- Book at the ideal price!
NEW YORK CITY, THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS
There is no definite number of ways in which you can enjoy the biggest city in the United States. The nearly limitless selection of things to do in New York City should please pretty much everyone.
Dozens of museums to visit, relaxing green areas to enjoy on a lazy day, world-known tourist attractions available for all kinds of budgets. New York is also one of the world’s capitals in terms of business, and the insane number of skyscrapers it houses creates a unique skyline, to be enjoyed by gazing at the top of hundred-story buildings from the bottom or marveling at breathtaking scenic views from the top. New York has something for everyone. Shopping addicts will be pleased by a large choice in boutiques in all price categories. Party people will have countless outing opportunities, no matter what their style or preferred type of atmosphere is. Art and culture enthusiasts might run out of time if they plan to visit all museums and cultural points of interest in the city: just ask the locals!
If you simply like cosmopolitan cities, New York will be a sort of heaven for you. Few cities around the globe are home to as much cultural interaction. If you think New York’s multicultural aspect limits itself to Chinatown or Little Italy, just take a trip to NY to discover that there is much more to it. Finally, the city features a comprehensive round-the-clock public transportation offer, so you can get anywhere at any time of the day.
A BIG APPLE FOR BOOKWORMS AND CULTURE GEEKS
If your stay in New York City is most likely to include museum contributions and other expenses linked to cultural activities, you could probably use a discount on your accommodation option. Hotels in the city center range in many different price categories, so you should find what you’re looking for. Those who want better quality than at the cheapest motels, and would rather stay directly in Manhattan should consider the Pod 39, a cozy hotel where you will have everything you need at an affordable price.
Once you’re out of bed after a good night’s sleep and have enjoyed a replenishing breakfast, you’re ready for your museum marathon of the day! No matter what your specialization is, there are countless museums for you. Among the most famous ones, a trip to the Solomon R. Guggenheim museum will be the chance for you to discover some world-known artworks. If you’re hungry for art and culture, you will surely enjoy the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA).
If after a long day, you still have the strength to enjoy a night out, you might be tempted to go discover one of New York’s cultural symbols, Broadway shows. Booths at the entrance of theaters often have cheap tickets for last-minute buyers. Enjoy the show in this authentic Broadway musical atmosphere!
RESTRICTED BUDGET, ENDLESS FUN
Do you think you need to be a millionaire to have fun visiting New York City? Think again!
If you’re a student spending a weekend in NYC, you’re probably walking on a tightrope financially. But this does not mean you should compromise on fun! In terms of accommodation, even if you can’t afford luxury suites in five-star hotels, it’s OK! You will have just as good a time staying in a cheap motel or in a youth hostel. New York’s international cosmopolitan atmosphere also means that your stay in a cheap but bustling location could get you to make great friends from just about anywhere on the planet! For instance, check out the International Student Center to find out about New York’s young and dynamic community.
The city also offers many very affordable and plentiful eating options.
As for visiting, being on a budget doesn’t mean getting bored! See many places that you had only seen in movies before, among which Times Square, the Statue of Liberty or Ground Zero. If you want a moment of relaxation without having to spend money, try hanging out in Central Park, a uniquely huge green are in the heart of Manhattan! You can also let yourself be overwhelmed by the impressive architecture of the Grand Central Terminal. But the best thing is that some museums even offer “suggested admissions”, so you pay what you want or can to get in.
During the night, if you don’t want to crash at 10pm in the city that never sleeps, get ready for a long night of partying! The city is full of clubs, bars and other party venues, so you are sure to find something matching your taste. And if ever, upon getting done at 7am the next morning, you’re craving a nice cheap bite, you have a world’s worth of choice, including American breakfast deals such as pancakes eggs and bacon combinations, typical Jewish deli food or New York style pizza!
NEW YORK I LOVE YOU
New York City is a place full of opportunities for couples looking for romanticism. For starters, in the city’s nearly limitless hotel selection, you will most certainly find the place of your dream to be perfectly cozy with your loved one.
The Library Hotel can welcome you in a luxurious atmosphere revolving around literature. In addition, every day from 5 to 8pm, a wine and cheese tasting is available for hotel guests. But a stay in NYC is not just about staying in bed all day!
If you’re looking for romantic couple activities to bond with your significant other, a stop in Central Park might be a good recommendation. Is a stroll through this place’s alleys not enough for you? Do you want even more? Then, why not treat yourself to a carriage ride through this haven of peace in the middle of such a bustling city?
If you feel like your love is lifting you up, climb on one of the city’s skyscrapers offering romantic gourmet dinners with exceptional scenic views! Savor some top-quality food while marveling at NYC’s unique skyline.
Once you have gone on a three-hour boat cruise around the city, either during the day or in the evening, you’ll probably in seventh heaven with your partner.
New York is one of the most popular destinations among travelers.
Price rangefrom €35to €12,272
- Hotel Hotel Blue Moon Boutiquedeals from €40
- Hotel DoubleTree by Hilton New York Downtowndeals from €184
- Hotel Row NYCdeals from €195
- Hotel Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Times Squaredeals from €221
- Hotel HI New York City!deals from €42
More Top Hotels
- Holiday Inn Manhattan-Financial District
- Pod 51 Hotel
- Lovely Spacious Apartment Brighton Beach Near the Sea
- Wyndham New Yorker
- Hotel Pennsylvania
- Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square
- Brand New Apt Located In Ridgewood
- Hilton Garden Inn New York-Midtown Park Ave
- CITY ROOMS NYC - Times Square
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Metropolitan - New York City
- Hilton New York Fashion District
- Paramount Hotel New York
- Best Location + Private Roof Deck
- THE PAUL NYC- Hotel New York City
- Country Inn & Suites New York City at Queens
- Room In Greenpoint Loft W/ Roof
- Studio Plus
- LIC Hotel
- Stewart Hotel
- The Roosevelt
- The Grand Nyc Apartments
- Hyatt Centric Times Square New York
- Hotel Grand Hyatt New York
- Fifty Hotel & Suites by Affinia
- Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th Ave - Chelsea
- Cozy Room Near Times Square
- Hotel Hudson New York
- Hilton Times Square
- Minutes To Manhattan, Near To Metro, Quiet, Safe Neighborhood And Market Nearby!
- Hotel Vetiver
- Distrikt New York City, Tapestry Collection By Hilton
- Radio City Apartments
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Manhattan-Chelsea
- Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North
- Beautiful Apartment In Morningside Heights
- Americana Inn
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York City - Chelsea
- Roger Smith Hotel
- Martinique New York On Broadway Curio Collection By Hilton
- Midtown Apartment
Best Bed and Breakfasts New York
- Hotels in New York 41507 Hotels deals from €13
- Hotels in Brooklyn 2497 Hotels deals from €57
- Hotels in Belfast 7 Hotels deals from €89
- Hotels in Queens 678 Hotels deals from €59
- Hotels in New York Metropolitan Area 17919 Hotels deals from €36
- Hotels in Jersey City 1611 Hotels deals from €63
More Top Destinations
- Staten Island
- North Bergen
- White Plains
- East Rutherford
- Garden City
- Washington D.C.
- Hasbrouck Heights
- New Rochelle
- Pearl River
- Atlantic City
- Great Neck
- North Hempstead
- Las Vegas