Hotels in Killarney, Ireland
- Find your ideal accommodation in Killarney with trivago
- Compare prices and view photos, reviews and hotel info
- Book at the ideal price!
Where to Stay in Killarney: Your Questions Answered
One of Ireland’s leading tourist destinations, Killarney is ideal for both weekend breaks and longer holidays thanks to its abundance of heritage, history, and natural beauty. Whether you fancy wandering through national parks or enjoying live music and superb seafood in a cosy Irish pub, this charming town has something for everyone.
After Dublin, there are more hotel beds in Killarney than in any other town or city in Ireland, so you’re spoiled for choice when it comes to picking a place to stay.
If you like to be in the midst of the foodie scene and nightlife, then staying in one of the several hotels in the town centre is a good idea; Killarney town is compact and easily walkable, so you won’t even need taxi fare.
If you’re planning on exploring more of Ireland during your trip, then for convenience you should look into the hotels near Killarney train and bus station; they’re ideally located just a stone’s throw away from the town centre, and have connections to cities like Cork and Dublin.
Want mountain-range views from your bedroom window? Then venture out further and stay right in the midst of Killarney National Park, or for there are lots of B&Bs just outside the centre along Killarney’s Golden Mile, namely the Rock, Lewis and Muckross Roads.
Planning to catch a show while you’re in Killarney? Then you should check out the hotels nearby the INEC, or even the selection of onsite apartments and hotels.
What type of hotel to stay in in Killarney?
Whether you’re looking for hotel deals or for an in-room Jacuzzi, Killarney has a hotel experience to match all tastes and budgets.
There are a number of family-friendly hotels in Killarney for guests of all ages, with kids’ clubs, children’s swimming pools and indoor play areas for when the typical Irish weather kicks in.
On a budget?
Killarney has a number of cheap hotels and very affordable B&Bs on the outskirts of the town centre, if you’re looking keep costs down on your trip.
Travelling with the girls?
You’ll be glad to discover that Killarney has a selection of independent boutique hotels that are perfect for a girly weekend, as well as luxury country manor houses if it’s a special occasion.
Hotels in Killarney with a spa?
Make the most of your break in Killarney staying in one of the hotels with a spa. Think floor-to-ceiling windows that look out over the mountains and lakes, and being able to relax in the sauna after a day of exploring the national park’s spectacular walking trails and cycle routes.
Where and when is the best time for a city break in Killarney?
The best time for a weekend break in Killarney is July. While sunshine is never guaranteed in Ireland, the summer months are a safer bet for enjoying the country’s natural beauty. County Kerry is famous for its beautiful landscape, and Killarney, as one of the stops on the scenic Ring of Kerry Drive, is no different.
Visiting in July means you’ll – hopefully! – have decent enough weather to make the most of sites like the Lakes of Killarney, Torc Waterfall, Ross Castle, Muckross House, and the MacGillycuddy Reeks, Ireland’s highest mountain range.
However, if you’re looking for last minute hotel deals in Killarney, you should have better luck over winter, when the town has less tourists. While you won’t be blessed with the best weather for outdoor activities, you’ll still be able to wander down the café-lined lanes and enjoy tasty pub grub in the traditional Irish bars.
Price rangefrom €30to €299
- Hotel Killarney Plaza Hotel and Spadeals from €109
- Hotel The Gleneagle Hotel & Apartmentsdeals from €74
- Hotel The Europe Hotel & Resortdeals from €193
- Hotel Killarney Riverside deals from €61
- Hotel Parkavon Hoteldeals from €47
- Hotel The Brehon & Angsana Spa deals from €93
More Top Hotels
- Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre
- Muckross Park Hotel & Spa
- The Heights Hotel
- International Hotel Killarney
- Hotel Killarney
- Great Southern Killarney
- Eviston House
- Killarney Royal Hotel
- Noraville House
- Scotts Hotel
- Castlerosse Park Resort
- Hotel Killarney Court
- Spacious Luxury Room, Close To Everything.
- The Killarney Earls Court House Hotel
- Nature Setting Apartment
- Killarney Glamping at the Grove
- The Killarney Park
- Acara Guesthouse
- The Lake Hotel
- Country Cottage With Magnificient Mountain Views Free Wifi
- Quiet, Cosy, Spacious, Rural, 2 Bedroom Apartment. Ideal Base For The Area.
- Dromhall Hotel
- The Fairview
- Murphy’s Killarney
- Randles Hotel
- Manor Apartment Killarney
- Lake Lodge Guesthouse
- Hotel The Ross
- Killarney Oaks Hotel
- Loch Lein Country House
- 3 Lakes
- The Purple Heather
- Larkfield House
- Torc Hotel
- Falshea House
- Dunross House B&B
- Abbey Lodge
- Harmony Inn - Glena House
- Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa
Best Bed and Breakfasts Killarney
- Hotels in Cork 545 Hotels deals from €15
- Hotels in Kenmare 579 Hotels deals from €29
- Hotels in Tralee 311 Hotels deals from €30
- Hotels in Dingle 515 Hotels deals from €31
- Hotels in County Kerry 4036 Hotels deals from €25
- Hotels in Limerick City 363 Hotels deals from €21
More Top Destinations
- Milltown Malbay
- County Cork
- Sligo Town
- Shannon Town
- Spanish Point