Visitors to this hotel were also interested in...
- Hotel Appart'City Montpellier Saint-Roch2from €54
- Hotel Park & Suites Elégance Montpellier3from €40
- Hotel Madame Vacances Résidence Les Consuls de la Merfrom €80
- Hotel Lagrange City Montpellierfrom €71
- Hotel Suite Novotel Montpellier4from €102
- Hotel Pullman Montpellier Antigone 4from €180
More Top Hotels Montpellier
La Serre Amazonienne
La Serre Amazonienne in Montpellier, Hérault, is unique in France by its dimensions and its technology. It consists of a 2 600m² glass house with 7 different Amazonian climates including Mangrove, rain forest, and dense and mountainous forest lands which shelter insects, animals and birds. There is a 200m² plant wall with around 4500 plants growing up it, a monkey island, a grotto and an educational centre. The whole Serre holds over 8000 plant species. The Amazonian greenhouse cost 12 million Euros to build. There is a restaurant in the Serre, spread over two levels with a panoramic view overlooking the complex. It seats 96 guests indoors and a further 80 on its terrace. The Serre is open from 10am to 7pm from Tuesday to Sunday and costs 6€ for adults, €2,50 for kids from 6 to 12 and 3€ for kids from 12 to 25. Visits last around three quarters of an hour and there is a the maximum capacity of 450 people. The Serre is entirely wheelchair friendly. Pets and camera flashes are forbidden.